A bit about me...
Supervisor Bradford was elected in November of 2016 and took office on January 10, 2017. He was re-elected in March of 2020 and began his second four-year term on January 4, 2021.
Gary and his wife Jennifer live in Plumas Lake with their two children, Justin and Megan. Gary graduated from the University of California at Davis in 1996 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science. Prior to being elected as Supervisor, he served on the Reclamation District 784 board from 2008 - 2010 and the Olivehurst Public Utility District Board from 2010 - 2016.
Gary represents the County in his capacity as Supervisor on the following:
- Sacramento Area Council of Governments (SACOG)
- Vice-Chair of SACOG Transportation Committee
- Greater Sacramento Economic Council (GSEC)
- South Yuba Transportation Improvement Authority (SYTIA)
- Three Rivers Levee Improvement Authority (TRLIA)
- California State Association of Counties (CSAC)
- National Association of Counties (NACo)
- Member of the NACo Telecommunications & Technology Committee
- Yuba Sutter Economic Development Corporation (YSEDC)
- First 5 Yuba
- OPUD/County Liaison Committee
- Wheatland City/County Liaison Committee
- Yuba LAFCO [alternate]
And serves on the following internal County Committees:
- Broadband Access & Economic Development Ad Hoc
- Yuba County Disaster Council
- Yuba County In-Home Supportive Services Public Authority
Gary is chair of the Yuba Water Agency Board of Directors and serves on the following Water Agency Committees:
- Communications Committee
- Policy Review Committee