A bit about me...
Supervisor Bradford was elected in November of 2016 and took office on January 10, 2017. He was re-elected in March of 2020 and began his second four-year term on January 4, 2021.
Gary and his wife Jennifer live in Plumas Lake with their two kids Justin and Megan. Gary graduated from the University of California at Davis in 1996 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and has worked on public sector Information Technology projects for over 20 years. He served on the Reclamation District 784 board from 2008 - 2010 and the Olivehurst Public Utility District Board from 2010 - 2016.
Gary represents the County in his capacity as Supervisor on the following:
- Sacramento Area Council of Governments (SACOG)
- Greater Sacramento Economic Council (GSEC)
- South Yuba Transportation Improvement Authority (SYTIA)
- Three Rivers Levee Improvement Authority (TRLIA)
- California State Association of Counties (CSAC)
- Rural County Representatives of California (RCRC) [alternate]
- National Association of Counties (NACo)
- Yuba Sutter Economic Development Corporation (YSEDC)
- OPUD/County Liaison Committee
- Wheatland City/County Liaison Committee
And serves on the following internal County Committees:
- Agenda Setting
- Broadband Access & Economic Development Ad Hoc
- Yuba County Finance & Administration
- Yuba County Land Use & Public Works
- Yuba County Disaster Council
- Yuba County In-Home Supportive Services Public Authority
As a County Supervisor, Gary also sits on the Yuba Water Agency Board of Directors and serves on the following Water Agency Committees:
- Communications Committee